Dr. John’s Family Dentistry is a friendly place. We put a priority on making patients feel comfortable and knowledgeable about the care we provide.
Dr. John is a naturally friendly dentist in Poland, Ohio, and has hired a staff that shares his commitment to making his office a place for smiles.
You’ll notice our emphasis on friendliness and service in several ways:
- You won’t wait long in our waiting room.
- We’ll be happy to see you.
- We will listen closely to your questions.
- You’ll get clear answers — and as much explanation as you’d like.
- We’ll be completely up front about the cost of any of our services — before we provide them.
Dr. John’s Family Dentistry provides a variety of services:
- Check-ups and cleanings
- Scaling and root planing
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Root canal therapy
- Crowns and bridgework
- Partial dentures
- Full dentures
Dr. John J. Rothrauff, DDS, holds a doctor of dental surgery degree from Ohio State University (Go, Buckeyes!). After dental school, he completed his residency training at St. Elizabeth Hospital Medical Center. Before opening his own practice in 2007, he worked for five years in private practice in North Lima, Ohio.
If there’s anything we can do to serve you better, please let us know on your next visit here. Or feel free to contact us at any time.